Can you answer all of the following questions?
- How did your business perform last month?
- Which sales are profitable and which are not?
- What can you change to improve next month’s performance?
- Will you have the cash you need, when you need it, to keep your business afloat?
Good financial information adds real value
Business owners and managers need good financial information about how their business is performing more than ever. A good management reporting system, tailored to your business, will add real value to its performance and may be the difference between success and failure.
- Development of management reporting systems;
- Production of management reporting information;
- Cash flow measurement and forecasting;
- Business planning, and
- Training and development of your existing staff to maintain systems.
I have over thirty years’ experience, in many different sectors, in companies large and small, and a record of success in applying this experience to help growing businesses.
Initial meeting at no cost
If you would like more information, or would like to arrange a meeting, at no cost or obligation, please call me on
07768 033055 or click here to email me.